Reset the product:
1. whereas not turning off the merchandise, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the merchandise.
2. subtract the cartridges from the merchandise.
3. look the ‘Insert Cartridges ‘ message to point out on the instrument panel.
4. Disconnect the facilitywire from the rear of the merchandise.
5. Wait sixty seconds.
6. Reconnect the facilitywire. If the merchandisedoesn’tmechanicallyactivate, press the ability button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and soshut any open doors on the merchandise.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a standardisation page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the merchandise, and soattempt printing all over again.
16 total views, 1 views today